From our new data on women in municipal office to our classic collections on women in state legislatures and Congress, CAWP is the only source for the most up-to-date information on women’s political representation in the United States.
With over 12,000 entries covering more than 120 years, the CAWP Women Elected Officials Database is the full history of women in American politics in one place — searchable, exportable, and sharable.
See current and historical information for your state — and how it compares in our state rankings by women’s representation in state legislatures.
- Everything You Need for Election 2024
- What to Watch for Women in 2024 Congressional and Gubernatorial Elections
- Where Does Your State Stand in CAWP’s 2024 Rankings?
- CAWP-Funded Research Shedding New Light on Women in Politics
- Political Demography of New Jersey
- Rethinking Women’s Political Power
- Who Sits on New Jersey Boards and Commissions?
- History in Mayoral Elections; Setbacks and Advancements in State Legislative Races
- Results for Women Candidates in Election 2023